How to calculate your own macros step-by-step…without using an online calculator!
I created FREE downloadable guide for calculating macros to help get you guy’s…and girls get started.
Below is a brief summary of what the guide contains. The information I provide is clear, simple and to the point. It is aimed at beginners but is knowledgable to extend to more experienced health enthusiasts.
In the guide, we will cover the following:
- Why using online macro calculators are no good.
- What are macros?
- Why you should track them.
- The breakdown of what protein, fats and carbs are needed for!
- How much Protein you need?
- How much Fats you need?
- Why carbs are the least important of the three.
- What are good food sources of protein, fats and carbs.
- How Macros equal calories.
- How to actually find the RIGHT custom macros for you.
So…what are Macros?
Macronutrients aka Macros are what make up the caloric content of a food. The three categories of macros are carbohydrates, fat, and protein! Download the guide below to learn all about them and how to track them.